- This event has passed.
Reiki Level 2 – Enhancing Intuition
April 2 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm| $250
Who knows what miracles we can achieve…
Reiki Level 2 is normally focused on expanding understanding of the Universal Light Force Energy and allowing the practitioner to become adept at bringing wellness and healing to self and others.
Brenda has been guided to offer this specialized class, which will attune you to the second degree of Reiki and will focus more specifically on enhancing your gifts of intuition, allowing you to tap more fully into your abilities.
During this training you will:
- Be attuned and begin to work with the sacred energy of Reiki at an expanded level
- Be given the sacred symbols of Reiki and learn to apply them to wellness practice, distance healing, and beyond
- Learn how to apply the sacred symbols to intuitive practice, opening and expanding your own natural gifts
- Begin to discover how to do past life readings on yourself and on others
- Delve into your innate spiritual gifts of mediumship, using the powerful flow of Reiki to assist you in connecting with those on the other side
- Have hours of experiential practice to build confidence and understanding of how messages and memories are offered and received
- Connect with your own guides and celestial team, and learn to communicate with them and through them
- Enhance your own powers of intuition
- Give and receive messages from spirit with others in the workshop
- Give and receive past life readings with others in the workshop and with Reiki Master Teacher, and Past Life Regression Therapist, Brenda Ann Babinski
If you have begun to work with Reiki and are looking to work within the flow to enhance and discover your spiritual gifts, then this workshop is for you.
Registration is open to anyone with Level 1 Reiki or higher, from any lineage.
Brenda Ann Babinski is the author of Pieces of Me, Memoirs of a Past Life Tourist, is an award winning blogger, Reiki Master Teacher, Intuitive-Medium and Past Life Regression Therapist. Speaker, Seeker, Teacher and Student, Brenda brings joy, compassion and understanding to all that she does, with a healthy dose of laughter thrown in.